CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Oh what a great time it will be in 2009! ha ha... I am so clever. Well, here I am back in P-Town, with the snow, and the cold. I miss AZ and all the warmth that the sun gives me. Most of all, I just want to be back with my family. Unfortunately, my time in Gilbert was short. I had tons of fun with my family though and friends as well. Soon hopefully I can return. Back in Provo, I have been working and school starts on Monday. Two weeks for winter break is just too short. Blah. I must admit that ASU spoiled me with a month long winter break. Oh well, I am quite excited to get back to orchestra and quartet. What can you do?! I am a MUSIC nerd. And proud of it. Well, hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday and all. Best of Luck in 2009!!!

4 thoughts:

Dawn said...

I'm back on the computer! It wasn't that warm here today. So you aren't missing much. We loved having you and Jess home for the holiday and yes...it was too short. We look forward to the next time you come or we go up there.
Love you.

Cami said...

Hey yoU! Love the blog : ) YOu are too cute!

Marianne said...

I think of you every time it snows. :) -- Hey, look! It's Cami!! Weren't you at work at 8:53 PM ???

Marianne said...

Oh, the clock's off. Got it.