CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

SNOW... everywhere!!!

Alright... so it started snowing Monday around noon till late that evening. Then around 6:30 Tuesday morning, it was snowing again all the way till 8 or so that evening. So much snow. It was fun though. I drove in it. Kinda scary, not going to lie. And I walked in it. I slipped plenty of times, no worries... But I am still alive. Yeah! I have to admit though that the snow is way pretty (just not fun to drive in). Oh well...Me in the snow all decked out. Yeah! My car buried on Tuesday night after all the snow. My poor car.
The huge snowman that someone built in our courtyard.
The huge pile of snow that we climbed. ha ha...

1 thoughts:

Dawn said...

Looks like fun! Drive safe. Where did you get that great pink coat?!