CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Happy Christmas! Happy New Year! I hope everyone has had a joyful holiday season. I sure did! I was sooo happy to be home in Arizona!!! I love my home and my family. I was all smiles when I got off the plane and all the way home. I was very, very glad to be with my family. We spent the holidays with my grandparents and the rest of the Chapman familia, and also visited the Ciminski clan. I was so excited to see all of my family. I ate tons of food; delicious, yummy food. And of course opened presents. But my greatest gift was just being home with the family. :) On Christmas Eve, we went and saw the temple lights. And there was no snow. Just the desert. Yeah for Arizona. Gotta love it...

0 thoughts: