CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was a day of thanks. And when reflecting on my life and what I am currently doing, I can't help to be thankful for many things in my life. First, my family. Even though I could not spend this lovely holiday with them, I am truly grateful for their support and love. They are great. I would not be where I am today without them. Second, I am grateful for the gospel; God and Jesus Christ. I am grateful for my music, my education, yummy food, friends, work, the roof over my head and the food on my table. The list goes on and on...

On another note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!! You are officially a teenager now. Holy cow, how you have grown so fast. And I am sure you are almost taller than me now. AH! I am glad that you are my brother. You are the best ever! I hope you had a fantastic day and that you ate tons of food... I miss you and the rest of my family. I am so excited for you guys to come up next weekend. Until then, have fun and stay out of trouble.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 thoughts: