CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Weekend of Amazing-ness!

Last weekend was my Holiday concert and my familia came up! I was so happy! They came up on Thursday evening and left Sunday morning. It was fun to see my family and hang out with them. I figured out that I went four months, four months, without seeing them. Crazy, right?! They came to my concert on Friday night, it was good to have them come and here me play with the BYU Philharmonic. My lovely parents!

My awesome Grandparents!



And the coolest siblings ever!

I had the best weekend ever, yeah.... no studying got done or anything like that. But I had fun hanging out with my amazing family. LOVE YOU ALL!!!



1 thoughts:

Dawn said...

We had fun too. Love you and can't wait for you to come home for Christmas!