CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Barber, Bernstein, and Berlioz

Last night was my Philharmonic concert, which we played Barber's Overture for School of Scandels, Bernstein's West Side Story, and Berlioz's Symphony Fantastique. It was an AMAZING concert. Jess, Whit, Amy, and Britt all came. It made me happy to have my friends and my sister there supporting me. The music was amazing, so much emotion. It was such an experience to be involved in this orchestra and have the experience of performing with them. I am sad that my parents could not come, but in two weeks they will be here for my Christmas concert. I am soooo excited!!! Until then, hasta lluego...


2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

whoa. courtney, your friends are nice AND good looking. you're a lucky girl.

Dawn said...

You ladies are beautiful! Glad your concert went so well. We are proud of you and Jess.