CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Winter is in the Air!

Alright... so I know I have been slacking on my blog. But oh well, I am a hard-working, busy college student. Let it be. Anyways, this is the first time (that I can remember) where I have experienced fall! In case you didn't know: ARIZONA does not have fall, just summer and a little winter. I love it. Back to utarrrr, let me tell you, it is gorgeous. It is way pretty with all the different colors. By the way, it has been raining for like three days straight (not really, but it seems like it). And soon it will be snowing! AH!!! It will be fun to play in the snow... Let's see, other than that school is busy and work is starting to get busy. Oh well, that is life...
CARPE DIEM!

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

carpe diem always makes me think of this mcdonalds bilboard i saw one time. it had a picture of a big mac on it and it said, "carpe di-yum."