CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Adventures

Alright, alright... I know. I haven't posted anything in forever! I am so sorry. So now I am trying to redeem myself here. This will probably be a super long post, since a lot has happened since the end of winter semester. Ok... here I go.My lovely sister Jessica moved in with me for Spring semester. We had tons of fun together. I am glad that she lived with me for that short while, I probably would have died without her (a little exaggeration). ha ha. But we had many adventures together that I will always remember and love! Love you Jess and miss you!

Well, I did take classes for Spring semester. I took Humanities 202, Music History 304, and lessons with Dr. Bigelow. The classes for the most part were really laid back and I learned a lot about the history of dead composers from the romantic period (I actually really enjoyed this class). :) The violists that were staying put together a little recital where we all played duets or trios or quartets. I really enjoyed playing with my friends!

Of course we had to take advantage of the amazing weather! So Amy and I and some of her friends took a bike ride down Center St. to this little burger shack called Sammy's. It was way fun! The weather was perfect and the food wasn't too bad either.

Well, as you probably know, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince came out July 15th. So I had to go see it at midnight! And of course we dressed up for the occasion. Guess who I was?! That's right... Malfoy. ha ha. We waited for about 4 hours, and the movie was AWESOME!!! I absolutely loved it.

Then on July 24th, an actual holiday in Utah, some friends and I made corn dogs. Yes, we did make the batter and actually deep fried the stuff. And it was covered in yummy grease. ha ha. But we had a crazy good time just hanging out and eating corn dogs. Tasty... I did make a quick trip home just to get away and visit. I really needed it and it was so good to see the family and hang out. :) And that is pretty much what has been going on in my life. Took a couple of classes, kept on working (I still am), and of course practiced. Until next time...

2 thoughts:

Dawn said...

Yay! You posted, so good to see you back on the blog, we missed you! Are you going to post about Colorado?

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaay i'm glad your back so i can stalk your life. and yay harry potter.