CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Notable Events

Alright, so I know I have been slackin hard core on my bloggin. But here you go: So my cousins came down the other week, because my cousin Kobie is going to be attending BYU in the summer as a freshman. So we all went out to dinner at Brick Oven (sad day that my parents and siblings couldn't be there) but it was a wickedly awesome dinner. Soooo good! Jess & I split the noodles dish and Danica & Schae got a pizza. Then we got dessert which was two baked cookies with ice cream. Oh man, so delicious! The four of us basically devoured that thing.
Pretty sweet. Then I went to Brentano String Quartet! I was so excited! They are such an amazing quartet and I absolutely loved them. They had a great concert and afterwards, the whole viola studio went back stage to greet them and congratulate them. Misha Amory, the violist (my favorite), even remembered me! We met at ASU and at the viola congress over the summer, we were chattin about it and he looked at me and said "You got your hair cut?!" OH MY GOSH!!! He really did remember me (because I chopped my hair off when I moved up to Provo). Pretty crazy, it seriously made me so happy. Such an amazing quartet!
The beautiful hall they played in. Blake and I at the concert.This past Friday night, I had my final Philharmonic concert. It was sweet!!! We played Wagner's Tannhauser, Saint-Saens Violin Concerto, and Stravinsky's Firebird. It was such an amazing concert! We had so much fun playing and we sounded the best we ever had. After the concert, the viola section took our annual last concert family viola picture. Pretty fun stuff, it was hilarious trying to get us all to be serious. It was a good concert.Overall, school and work are still there. Keeping me busy. I am getting ready for the end of the school year and finals, studying like crazy. This weekend is general conference, so work will pick up. Other than that, nothing too exciting. Just hanging out...

1 thoughts:

Cami said...

ok...LOVE brick oven...we should go sometime..I am feeling it right now! Cute pics of you are the concert...and WHO is blake...I forget!