CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Alright... so I know I have been slackin on the blogging. But, I have legit reasons. This past week or so and this week & next, have been/will be super busy. I have been occupied with music history tests, religion test, conducting test, chair audition, playing in studio, online course, summer music camp audition tapes, form and analysis paper, praciting, and working. WOW!!! So much to do, so little time. I pretty much practice, go to school, study, and work all the time. It is amazing. Ha Ha. I have spent a good many nights in the library studying and listening to my music. yeah...

I am just counting down the days until......

BRENTANO STRING QUARTET

Coming to Salt Lake on Tues, March 17th. Already have my ticket. woohoo!!! They are my favorite string quartet of all time. I have even had the privilege of studying with them at ASU. It was awesome and I will always remember my experience with Brentano. After that it should lighten up a little bit before finals and it gets all crazy again. Well, until next time. :)

1 thoughts:

Dawn said...

Hang in there! You will soon get a break.
Cool pictures of the books and music. Where did you get them?