CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Fort of 326

Well, my roommates and I are so cool because we built a fort! woohoo! Friday night, Whitney and Holli decided to build an amazing fort that basically took up our whole living/sitting area. Pretty sweet. We broke it down though tonight. Just a weekend set-up. We thoroughly enjoyed the many adventures we had within this fort. And of course, we watched plenty of movies, especially High School Musical 3. yeah! Tons of fun!

So this was my weekend. I went to work for a ridiculously long time (or at least it seemed this way). Oh, and one of my best friends Erin Knudsen was down for a visit, so I got to see her. Yeah! Now I am just relaxing and doing theory. woohoo...

2 thoughts:

Dawn said...

How fun! Just like when you were kids!

Cami said...

you crack me up!