CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPERBOWL

Today was Superbowl Sunday. And guess who was playing?! Arizona Cardinals! Pretty exciting. My roommates and I all went over to Chad's apartment. We ate yummy mexican hotdogs (hotdogs wrapped in bacon), chips and dip, cookies, jello, texas sheet cake, and chippy dippy's. Oh my goodness, such amazing food. Basically I am dead now from all the food. We all had fun watching the game and rooting for the Cardinals. Unfortunately, they lost. Sad day. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
The other part of my week and such consisted of studying, practicing, working, and just hanging out. Nothing exciting went down, pretty much an uneventful week. But one month down for school and three more months to go. Not bad! Well, until next time... I hope all is well with everyone. Miss you all!

1 thoughts:

Cami said...

I was rooting for them too...SAD DAY!