CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

TEMPLES

Lately I have been on a temple kick. This summer I had the privilege to go to a few temples and just hang around. The Oquirrh Mountain Temple was recently just finished and the whole summer was basically open house. So Cami (my co-worker and friend), her daughter Maelee, and myself took a trip to South Jordan to attend the open house one day. It was amazing! I have never experienced something so beautiful. It was awesome to be able to walk through this temple and see it on the inside. I had tons of fun. And Maelee and Cami seemed to enjoy it as well. I am glad that they came with me. After my Oquirrh Mountain Temple excursion, I decided to walk up to the Provo Temple and just hang around on the grounds. It really is a beautiful temple, even though it does look like a yummy cupcake. :) It was a wonderful evening and I had a good time walking around admiring the beauty.
Then in August, I went to Alburqerque with my parents. My Mom and I wanted to find the temple there, so we got directions and drove to the temple. It was an amazing temple especially at night. It was fun to just walk around and spend time with my Mom and share that experience with her.

Well, that is my temple excursions that I have been on this summer. I love the temple! I can't wait until I get the chance to attend. The temple is quite beautiful and I love the feeling that I get when attending. I forgot about that and I was reminded this summer how the temple is such an important factor in my life. But the Mesa Temple is still my favorite!!!



2 thoughts:

Megan said...

those are really beautiful pictures of the temples. i especially love the picture of the provo temple. you're right it is beautiful and i think it gets overlooked a lot.

Marianne said...

What a cool excursion.