CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Olympic Concert!

Yeah for Concerts!!! I love playing in a big orchestra. For those of you who don't know... I am in the BYU Philharmonic (basically the top orch.). We played Wagner, Torke, and John Williams. It was AMAZING!!! Let me just tell you that playing in this first concert with this wonderful orchestra was an experience I will never forget. And I was sooooooo excited that my sister came, it was fun to have her there. My roommate Megan and her boyfriend Adam also came and they gave me flowers and took me out to eat afterwards. They are the best and I was glad that they came. It made me feel special! You guys are awesome.
On a sad note, unfortunately my parents could not attend. It was my first concert that they have not been to. It was very sad, but I know that they are proud of me and are happy for me. And of course, their spirits and thoughts were with me. I love them tons! Basically the best parents in the world!

1 thoughts:

Dawn said...

Love the pic of you and Jess. It was hard for us to miss your first concert this year but as you said, we were with you in spirit. I am glad that it went so well for you. We look forward to the December concert! See you then.