CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dressing Up

Making t-shirts is the best! Very inexpensive and you get one-of-a-kind shirts. People are jealous because they are so cool! Ha Ha. So yes, Amy made the Arizona flag, Whitney is an actual skeleton (she is in anatomy, so she is way smart about the bones!), and I am piano keys. Because I love music! Anyways, making shirts was a lot of fun!
Afterwards, we decided to make our own MormonAd. Yeah, we are pretty much amazing. We are all our own kind of beautiful, hence the difference in genres of outfits. Can you guess what genres we are?! The things we do...


3 thoughts:

jc said...

I wanna make a sweet shirt!! How come you never invite me to do cool stuff with your roommates? You girls are always doing something super cute and fun!!

Dawn said...

Soooo cute! Great Christmas gifts, hint, hint! jk

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

First off...those shirts are way cute! Now I wanna make some! :]

Second off...I'm loving the re-made Mormon Ad. Yes.

Looks like you girls had fun!