CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My New Place?!

Just this past Thursday, I moved out of my home and into my apartment up in Provo. It was totally scary and nerve-wrecking and exciting all at the same time. I extremely miss my family and friends, but I am confident that things will work out for the best. My roommate is Whitney Julander and we had tons of fun (?!) unpacking and putting our room together. I must say that the finished product looks good. My roommate, Whitney!The finished product! woohoo!!!

3 thoughts:

elise said...

ok i love your pink bedspread! what a fun place!

Anonymous said...

wooooo we're roommates and blogmates and facebook friends.

Jill Rosenhan said...

Ha ok, so this is kinda weird... but didnt we go to Greenfield Jr together??? Haha. I was blog hopping and stumbled on yours! Crazy. Do you remember me? I think we played basketball together and different things! If you dont remember it's fine, I probably sound like a creepy stalker!

but.. cute blog and I am jealous of your bedspread!!